- Sportswear Type: Baseball
- Product Type: Baseball Jersey
- Gender: Men/Women/Youth
- Age Group: Adults/Youth
- Brand Name: MOQLESS
- Model Number: BAS301
- Product name: Sublimation custom Full button baseball team uniform baseball jersey
- Usage: Baseball Training, Baseball Academy, Baseball School, Baseball club, Baseball Tournament,
- Fabric: Polyester quick dry Breathable mesh fabric
- Technics: Full sublimation printing
- Color: Available for all colors
- MOQ: 10pcs each color each design and each style
- Label: Accept Custom Lables
- Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
Each item in one separate poly bagLess than 25pcs in one shipping bag
25-100pcs in one separate carton box
Carton size: #5, #6, #7, #8, #9
- Benefits of Sublimate Baseball Jerseys
- How to make Sublimated Baseball Uniforms
- Turnaround Time for Sublimated Baseball Jersey Manufacturing
- Baseball Uniform Rules
- History of Baseball Uniforms
- Custom Sublimated Baseball Uniform Design Tips
- How to Label Sublimated Baseball Jersey
- Best Material for Sublimated Baseball Jersey
- Types of Custom Sublimated Baseball Jersey
- Why Sublimation Printing on Baseball Uniform is better than other Printing Technologies
- Sizes of Custom Sublimate Baseball Uniform
- Features of Sublimated Baseball Jerseys
- How to Choose Sublimated Baseball Pants Waist Band
- Best Baseball Cap Designs
- Using KIAN Sublimation Ink for Custom Sublimated Baseball Jersey
- How Sublimated Kids Baseball Jerseys compare to Sublimated Youth Baseball Jersey
- Benefits of Fluorescent Inks for Custom Sublimated Baseball Uniform
- Cost of Sublimated Baseball Jerseys
- MOQ for China Sublimated Baseball Uniform Suppliers
- How to Check Quality of Sublimated Baseball Jerseys
· Easy to Customize
You can easily customize any color, design or picture on to your sublimated baseball jersey.
Additional customization of patterns, designs, colors, and pictures on the sublimate baseball jersey comes at no extra cost.
Apart from that, you will be able to receive design assistance from expert designers making it easier to customize.
· Unlimited Restrictions to Minimum Order Limits
Sublimation printing of sublimate jerseys does not require extra screens for printing thus reducing the cost of production.
You can now easily make an order for the number of sublimated baseball jerseys that you need without a minimum limit.
You can order as low as five or six sublimated baseball jerseys if you don’t need to purchase extra jerseys.
· Increase in Durability
Sublimate baseball jerseys are durable and will serve your team for a very long time without damages.
You will not run into problems of a fading jersey or a crack on the prints thus ensuring very high quality.
This is because the ink sublimates into the fabric becoming part of the fabric making it strong and durable.
· High Level of Comfort and Practicability
The fabric in use for making sublimated baseball jerseys is very comfortable and practical for sports players.
These fabrics are available in a wide range of weights and sizes depending on your specific requirements.
Most of the fabrics are sweat wicking, which will keep you cool and dry through the intensity of the games.
Baseball Uniform Rules
You should make sublimated baseball uniforms according to the baseball uniform rules which state that:
- During a single game, all players must have the same uniform.
- All the players must have their specific uniform numbers printed on the back of the uniform.
- All the players must put on the same undershirts in case the undershirt will be exposed.
- The sleeves must be of the approximately the same length with very few variations.
Apart from that, the sleeve should not be frayed, rugged or split.
- You will not include any attachments or tapes of non-matching colors on the uniform.
The pants may also not have any manner of attachments to the shoe.
- You should never include any image or pattern of an image that represents a baseball on the uniform.
- The uniform should not have polished metal buttons or glass buttons.
- You should never include commercial advertisements on the uniform.
- You can print the last name of the player on the back of the baseball jersey unless otherwise.
History of Baseball Uniforms
On April 4th, 1849, the New York Knickerbockers were the first to wear baseball uniforms consisting of:
- Blue woolen pants
- Straw hats
- White flannel shirts
The practice of putting on uniforms soon spread and by 1900 all leagues had all the teams with baseball uniforms.
Towards the end of the 19th century, teams started putting on different uniforms.
Most of them had two separate uniforms which they would put on while playing at home and away from home stadiums.
This included putting on the white uniform while playing at home and black or solid blue jersey on the road.